Human Resources and Administration
- New York
Do you have cosmetic industry experience or are you addicted to all things beauty? Are you highly organized and able to handle multiple competing priorities, no problem? If so, we want to meet you!
This is a part-time role that provides general administrative support to our New York Studio.
- Provide general administrative support, including but not limited to organizing office space, ordering all office supplies, receiving/sending packages (FedEx, UPS, courier,), etc.
- Manage and track incoming/outgoing samples, prepare and ship customer sample packages
- Organize and maintain customer bins and sales support materials
- Update showroom to ensure current products are properly displayed; work closely with Marketing team to ensure proper organization and replacement of products no longer displayed
- Organize and set up AI Studio for customer meetings (refreshments, handouts, etc.)
- Prepare meeting agendas and presentations
- Assist with management of office issues – internet, printer, etc.
- Assist with management of vendors to ensure services are performed to standards (i.e. cleaning service)
- Provide assistance with personal tasks, including but not limited to client gift giving, entertainment, reservations, etc.
- Provide assistance with coordination of large events, including but not limited to venue reservations, car service reservations, catering needs, gift bags, etc.
- Perform other projects and works assignments, as requested
- Minimum of one year of office assistant, administrative, or related experience
- Cosmetic industry experience or interest preferred
- College Degree preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Customer service oriented; “can do” attitude
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit company's website through "Apply" button at top of page. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!