Culture and Training Manager
Human Resources and Administration
Do you have a passion for talent, culture building and training? Anisa International has an exciting opportunity for a strategic culture and training manager to join our HR team.
This position works collaboratively with the VP, Human Resources and will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s culture strategy and organizational training and development strategies and solutions. This is a new role designed to focus on strengthening a corporate culture that fosters growth, engagement, and excellence across our global organization, while partnering with department leaders in the talent management and development of their teams.
- Learn and become well versed in Anisa International’s company culture and develop and implement programs and processes that ensure the practice of AI cultural principles in a measurable way
- Support VP, HR in the design, development and implementation of organization-wide culture initiatives (employee engagement programs, recognition programs, leadership development programs, etc.)
- Assess current programs and propose/implement innovative solutions to improve the employee experience
- Work collaboratively with global HR Team to share ideas and initiatives cross-culturally
- Facilitate all office events (town halls, employee celebrations, employee/visitor experience, open house, etc.)
- Plan and organize company’s social calendar (company outings, team building, holiday party, etc.)
- Work with Marketing and Communications team to ensure talent messaging is consistent and reflects AI’s vision, mission, brand, pillars, values and culture
- Assess and report on engagement and retention efforts across the organization
- Conduct training needs assessments to identify team members’ strengthens, gaps and leverage opportunities for growth.
- Identify, develop, and deliver effective performance improvement/training solutions and materials to support the critical business needs, strategic objectives, future direction and culture.
- Facilitate training sessions and deliver content in an engaging manner across the company; select appropriate subject matter experts to co-facilitate training initiatives.
- Manage the company internship program
- Perform other duties, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field is required
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience in Human Resources, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Training and Development or related field
- Demonstrated experience building and driving people and culture programs from the ground up
- Must be passionate about people, culture, engagement and development
- Proven ability to successfully influence internal business leaders and employees at all levels
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with and effectively present information to all levels within the organization is required
- HR Certification such as SPHR/PHR/SHRM-HR is preferred.
- Fastidious; high attention to detail and accuracy required
- Highly skilled in preparation of presentations and procedures
- Ability to manage through change and work in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel, as required
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit company's website through "Apply" button at top of page. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!