Industrial Designer (Freelance)
Anisa International is looking for a junior level industrial designer for a freelance opportunity working directly with our Vice President of Product Design to develop cosmetic brush and accessories designs through conceptual sketching and group brainstorming for one of the biggest behind-the-scenes companies in the beauty industry.
The ideal designer must be imaginative and persistent, with the ability to quickly communicate their ideas about new product design while taking into consider the function, aesthetics, production costs, and usability of products when developing new product concepts.
- Translate initial design ideas from meetings, brainstorming session, etc. into conceptual sketches
- Create product renderings for visual clarity of product design ideas utilizing design software
- Research existing cosmetic brush and accessories offerings and innovate functional new products/designs
- Analyze product functional needs and important user features
- Provide innovation design solutions to solve design challenges
- An Undergraduate degree in Industrial Design required, a similarly relevant Graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of demonstrated industrial design experience performing similar duties in a professional setting; experience in beauty industry preferred
- Excellent visual communication and form development skills demonstrated in sketching; ability to depict form, function, material and proportional variation.
- High proficiency in 2D software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint)
- Extensive rendering experience in Keyshot
- Extensive 3D CAD modeling experience in Solidworks
- Impressive graphic design samples
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines with world-class deliverables
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- Motivated, collaborative, highly disciplined and strong work ethic
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. Applicants must have work samples to be considered (Please limit your files size to under 5MB). The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!