- New York
Reporting directly to the New York Business Development Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for maintaining existing projects and partner relationships, supporting the growth of the New York/East Coast territory.
Management of Current Accounts
- Teams with NYC Business Development Manager(BDM) and Account Manager(AM) to develop and implement customer development strategies ensuring customer goals and requirements are met; effectively executes sales strategies set by the BDM that result in revenue growth and long-term partnership/collaboration.
- Assists AM in managing details of opportunities, including facilitating follow through and forward action strategy set by the BDM
- Supports BDM|AM team, in achieving revenue goals.
- Assists in project correspondence with customers and suppliers, including all issues, inquiries and requests.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on product lines, customers, industry, etc.
- Completes day-to-day project management activities to ensure opportunities are fully developed, resulting in achievement of revenue goals. Utilizes Salesforce.com and NetSuite as primary means of managing sales activities.
- Builds and maintains relationships with contacts in all key accounts, resulting in strong partnerships.
- Works collaboratively with the BDM and AM to effectively develop projects, maintain and build accounts.
- Maintains a sound understanding of the business goals and strategies set by the Business Development Manager, products, markets, customers, competitive situations and key players related to our products.
- Consistently embraces and promotes company mission, culture, standards and values.
- Travels, as needed, to customer sites, AI corporate headquarters and AI Plant.
- Participates in industry events and client entertainment to network and build AI brand presence.
- Assists in the planning and preparation of trade show and other activities as needed.
- An Undergraduate degree in Business, strongly preferred.
- 3-4 years of project management/sales support experience in either a business-to-business or consumer products company. Experience in Health and Beauty, Fashion, Luxury Goods or Accessories space preferred.
- Previous experience with NetSuite and Salesforce preferred.
- Proven experience managing successful projects.
- Highly effective in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Must have excellent customer service/customer management skills
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and suppliers.
- Understanding of vertically integrated manufacturing and outsourcing desirable.
- Outstanding communication skills (including email, PowerPoint/presentation development, and facilitation/meeting management) with ability to communicate at all levels
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to manage through change and work in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- Motivated, team player, collaborative, high energy, highly disciplined and strong work ethic
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!