Associate Product Manager
This position serves as a liaison between Product Development and internal departments and vendors and will be responsible for support new product development with US and Asian vendors.
- Maintain new development product launch schedules and develop timelines and status reports for product launch campaigns
- Track individual product timelines including sample dates, drawing dates, cost dates, etc.
- Assist with day-to-day communication of development projects with vendors
- Take meeting minutes and follow up with Product Development team and other internal teams on action items
- Work with Marketing Department for all promotional materials; create and track timelines for all materials as required
- Liaison between Product Development and internal teams as needed (Marketing, Account Management, Business Development)
- Support Product Development on competitive analysis to review and analyze performance of product launches
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on product lines, customers, industry, etc.
- Maintain project files and customer files on designated platforms
- Support product development process in Salesforce
- Performs other duties, as requested
- 3 years of related project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in Product Development desirable
- Experience in Salesforce desirable
- Excellent project management skills; tenacity to accomplish tasks, follow-through and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Fastidious; high attention to detail and accuracy required
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong “of-service” and can do attitude
- Must be able to complete duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must be eager to take initiative and show creativity
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate leadership attitude
- Ability to manage through change and work in an innovative, fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!