Reporting to the Director, Account Management, the Account Manager is responsible for providing the full scope of customer support including: strategic development, product development, project management and customer facing.
- Teams with Business Development Manager (BDM) to develop and implement customer product strategies and ensure customer goals and requirements are met
- Manages customer relationship along with designated BDM assigned to each customer
- Manages project development process in Salesforce; follows established Salesforce SOPs to ensure all information relating to project is up-to-date
- Manages all project correspondence with customers and suppliers, including all issues, inquiries and requests
- Issues customers sample and product quotes requests to suppliers
- Prepares quotes for management review and approval
- Reviews product drawings and samples for accuracy and obtains required approvals
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on product lines, customers, industry, etc.
- Manages customer quality requirements and procedures to ensure requirements are met
- Travels to customer meetings, tradeshows, AI Plant, etc., as needed
- Monitors weekly accounts receivable report to insure all customers are current with payments
- Performs other duties, as needed.
- Must have 3 years account management/sales support experience.
- Product development experience preferred.
- College degree required.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Must have excellent customer service/customer management skills.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and suppliers.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience with costing desired.
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands on a daily basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!