Associate Manager, Account Management
This role is responsible for providing the full scope of customer support including: strategic development, product development, project management, and customer facing.
This position also supports the Director, Account Management with designated departmental management duties, focusing on process management, support of team management and account management.
This role reports to the Director, Account Management.
Account Management Duties
- Teams with Business Development Manager (BDM) to develop and implement customer product strategies and ensure customer goals and requirements are met
- Manages customer relationship along with designated BDM assigned to each customer
- Manages project development process in Salesforce; follows established Salesforce SOPs to ensure all information relating to project is up-to-date
- Manages all project correspondence with customers and suppliers, including all issues, inquiries and requests
- Issues customers sample and product quotes requests to suppliers
- Prepares quotes for management review and approval
- Reviews product drawings and samples for accuracy and obtains required approvals
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on product lines, customers, industry, etc.
- Manages customer quality requirements and procedures to ensure requirements are met
- Travels to customer meetings, tradeshows, AI Plant, etc., as needed
- Monitors weekly accounts receivable report to insure all customers are current with payments
Management Support Duties
- Work closely with Director, Account Management to ensure processes and procedures are properly executed by Account Management Team
- Execute and train on changes to process; manage and monitor processes across entire department to ensure compliance
- Perform Account Management duties for assigned accounts; provide backup support for Account Managers when they are out of the office
- Support Director, Account Management team with overall management of department, as requested.
- Assist in review of vendor manuals & supplier agreements and ensure team is executing per these requirements
- Assist with customer portal maintenance to ensure all contacts are up to date and accurate
- Performs other duties, as needed.
- Must have 4-5 years of Account Management/Sales Support experience; 1 of which was in a team lead, supervisory or management role
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Business or related field, required
- Experience with sales forecasting
- Experience with pricing and margin analysis
- Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite a strong plus
- Experience in cosmetic, fashion, luxury goods or accessories space a strong plus
- Strong leadership ability supported by authentic skills, experience and proven track record of success
- Experience and passion for customers, delivering great experiences
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage high volume of tasks and competing demands
- Fastidious and process focused
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively assess and identify process improvement opportunities
- Analytical with effective problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!