Associate Account Manager
This position is responsible for driving execution of account logistics support though coordination and communication. Responsibilities also include management of reorders, purchase order entry, and providing general support to the Account Manager and the Business Development Manager.
This role reports to the Associate Director, Account Management.
- Partner with Sr. AM/AM and BDM to manage customer relationship
- Manage all reorders with the customer and suppliers
- Issue all purchase orders in NetSuite
- Coordinate shipments with company’s and customers’ freight forwarders
- Confirm bookings with freight forwarders
- Review shipping documents for accuracy before preparing and distributing to freight forwarders and customers
- Monitor ship reports and follow up with freight forwarders for shipment status
- Monitor customer portals for new and revised purchase orders
- Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks and service agreements
- Monitor open sales order report to ensure all shipments have been invoiced
- Approve invoices from freight forwarder
- Communicate as needed with the Business Development team
- Complete customer open order reports
- Prepare customer sample packages as needed
- Inventory management (as needed, depending on accounts)
- Must have 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Possess ability to communicate clearly and accurately with customers, team members, and management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective problem solving skills
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage high volume of tasks and demands
- Ability to multi-task competing demands and establishes priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce or NetSuite a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!