Senior Manager of Graphic Design
Reporting to Vice President of Marketing & Communications, the Senior Manager of Graphic Design is responsible for the execution of brand vision, direction and production of high-quality assets across all mediums (print, digital, video, etc.)
The Senior Manager of Graphic Design is responsible for maintaining consistent corporate identity and brand standards and visually translating the vision and objectives of the company into the desired impact. The role will be responsible for managing on-time and on-budget completion of all Anisa International creative production in addition to supporting B2C initiatives and supporting the Creative Director on graphics to support new e-commerce platforms and functions.
Direct reports will eventually include the Manager of Graphic Designer. This position encompasses graphics, web design, photography and video production and works collaboratively with the VP of Marketing & Education, the SVP of Sales & Marketing Strategy, the Creative Director and the Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate, conceptualize, create, and design graphic and digital projects for B2B and B2C Anisa International brands
- Creating response-driven solutions — across all marketing channels — to help achieve company goals and objectives
- Provides strong aesthetic execution, oversight, encouragement and counsel
- Keep creative approach in line with Company’s expectations through the project lifecycle
- Consistently bring forward creative ideas that are fresh, on-brand and strategically relevant
- Ensure branding themes are carried out across all platforms.
- Develop creative concepts and presentations based on requests from the Marketing and Sales teams
- Collaborate on developing brand standards and guidelines; establish, develop and maintain creative and written standards
- Research, recommend and manage all outside creative resources
- Ability to produce materials for print, web, video, social media and other platforms
- Ensure quality creative content is delivered accurately, on time and on budget
- Understanding of production requirements for all platforms.
- Responsible for website redesign and updates
- Direct the execution of web product and project launches to ensure efficient processes, consistency of image, experience, overall branding and cross channel integration
- Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices
- Traffics projects and ensures workflow continuity to meet project deadlines
- Foster a creative environment that is conducive to creative development
- Accountable for developing and directing creative work with the creative team
- Manage growth of team members through employee performance evaluations, coaching and counseling
- Attract, lead, manage and mentor creative team employees in such a way to ensure retention, development and superior performance of the team
- Portfolio that demonstrates superb design skills
- 5+ years of creative design experience
- Demonstrated understanding of cohesive brand messaging
- Demonstrated conceptual problem solver who can work collaboratively
- Strong ability to incorporate customer research and business strategy into creative solutions
- Expert with various design software, including Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. and an understanding of CSS and HTML
- Proven ability to develop innovative and effective initial designs, to refine those designs based on feedback and direction, and to remain committed through to the final delivery of each project
- Ability to schedule complex production efforts and control deadlines and deliverables
- Produce consistent results in a fast-paced, evolving environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Desire to stay informed and knowledgeable about the latest in visual branding, design and technology
- Established managerial skills that motivate team members and support the company values and standards
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!