Industrial Design Intern
Do you have creative expertise/experience or are you addicted to all things beauty? Are you highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at both a micro and macro level? If so, we want to meet you!
We are looking for interns to help make an impact on the product development department of one of the biggest behind-the-scenes companies in the beauty industry. The role will interact all members of the department, as well as the Founder& CEO, and have the opportunity to support a wide array of important projects.
This position will report to the Director, Product Management and be a part of the overall Anisa International team.
- Support Product Development department
- Have a passion for the design industry and keep up with relevant trends
- Create aspects of form, aesthetics and interfaces between users and products
- Create detailed design drawings of products using design software
- Support additional corporate departments as needed
- Proficiency in 3D CAD modeling (SOLIDWORKS preferred)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Self-starter who is highly motivated by the ability to work creatively to find a solution
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Dependable, enthusiastic, go-getter attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Takes initiative
- Undergraduate degree or soon to be graduate
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the office
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have a passion for the beauty industry