Graphic Design Intern
Do you have creative expertise/experience or are you addicted to all things beauty? Are you looking to build your graphic design experience, highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects at both a micro and macro level? If so, we want to meet you!
We are looking for interns to help make an impact on the marketing department of one of the biggest behind-the-scenes companies in the beauty industry. The role will interact all members of the department, as well as the Founder& CEO, and have the opportunity to support a wide array of important projects.
This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and be a part of the overall Anisa International team.
Seeking interns for Fall 2017 semester. Internship positions available in both the Atlanta and New York Office. Internship may be paid or considered for class credit. We will work with your class schedule and would ideally like someone that is available on a consistent basis 15-20 hours per week, preferably in 5-6 hour blocks, 3-4 days per week.
- Support Graphic Design Manager/ Marketing Department in the design and development of print and digital assets based on brand standards
- Create graphics for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Create graphics for products
- Create graphics for trend presentations
- Support additional projects, as requested
- Working toward or recently completed a degree in graphic design, marketing, digital media, advertising or similar program at accredited college or university.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop required; proficiency in Solidworks a plus
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Dependable, enthusiastic, go-getter attitude
- Ability to work independently; takes initiative
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have a passion for the beauty industry
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the office
- Valid driver’s license