Senior Sales Analyst
This position is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in support of strategic business development goals.
- Creates daily, weekly and monthly sales reports and presentations
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales
- Assist management in developing and reviewing sales forecasts
- Collect sales and trends and evaluate performance against sales goals
- Communicate in-depth sales reporting and sales forecasting to upper management/key stakeholders
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Business Development, Product Development, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Conduct qualitative analysis including but not limited to ROI, trending, identification and assessment of opportunity/risk, forecasting, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date high-level knowledge on product lines, customers, industry, etc.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate data for business analysis
- Additional duties, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance required
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in data, sales and financial analysis and reporting, including report development
- Experience extracting data from CRM and ERP systems; NetSuite and Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Statistical analysis experience
- High degree of proficiency in Excel formulas, pivot tables, lookup tables, and data mining tools
- High degree of strategic and analytical capability
- Excellent critical thinking, summarization, and conceptualization skills
- Advanced understanding of report query and design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; must clearly translate data into understandable documents or presentations
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage high volume of tasks and competing demands
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!