Manager, Account Management
This position supports the Director, Account Management with departmental management duties, heavily focusing on process management, team management and account management. The Manager, Account Management will support the Account Management Team in the full scope of customer service including: product development, project management, product logistics, inventory management and customer correspondence.
This role reports to the Director, Account Management.
- Work closely with Director, Account Management to ensure processes and procedures are properly executed by Account Management Team
- Execute and train on changes to process; manage and monitor processes across entire department to ensure compliance
- Assist with budget tracking for Account Management department
- Assist Director, Account Management and team members with sales forecasting and demand planning
- Assist in review of pricing and margin analysis to ensure targets are met
- Work with Account Managers to ensure timely and successful completion of all active projects
- Perform Account Management duties for assigned accounts; provide backup support for Account Managers when they are out of the office
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on product lines, customers, industry, etc.
- Ensure team is properly maintaining information in CRM and ERP systems
- Support Director, Account Management team with overall management of department, as requested.
- Assist in review of vendor manuals & supplier agreements and ensure team is executing per these requirements
- Assist with customer portal maintenance to ensure all contacts are up to date and accurate
- Additional duties, as required
- Must have 5 years of Account Management/Sales Support experience; 3 of which were in a supervisory or management role
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Business or related field, required
- Proven experience with sales forecasting
- Proven experience with pricing and margin analysis
- Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite a strong plus
- Experience in cosmetic, fashion, luxury goods or accessories space a strong plus
- Strong leadership ability supported by authentic skills, experience and proven track record of success
- Proven ability building high-performing teams
- Experience and passion for customers, delivering great experiences
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage high volume of tasks and competing demands
- Fastidious and process focused
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively assess and identify process improvement opportunities
- Analytical with effective problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!