Reporting to the Marketing Manager this position supports marketing activities, as well as provides overall marketing department support, database and inventory management, and research assistance.
- Manage marketing inventory requisition process and distribution of marketing collateral to business development team
- Create customer marketing packages according to department guidelines and vision of the Founder and CEO
- Assist with media, press, and customer research to support customer product launches and trend research
- Working with Product Development, maintain all in-house sample displays
- Ensure organization of Marketing area and displays
- Manage marketing database through Emma and Salesforce for accurate distribution of emails, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in developing, managing and maintaining digital library and archives
- Assist in researching, planning and executing industy and company events, as required
- Coordinate meeting invites, billing and payment for all department vendors
- Other duties as required
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Design, Fashion or Business
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing and/or Product Development support
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; iMovie proficiency is a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator Creative Suites and Preview
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Team player, collaborative, high energy
- Work requires consistent attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!