The Marketing Manager supports the departmental management and contributes to the overall growth of Anisa International. Working across the company’s portfolio of products, this position is responsible for applying classical and innovative marketing knowledge, strategic concepts and leadership to drive profitability and enhance brand equity and awareness for company’s portfolio of products and revenue channels. This role will focus heavily on process and inter-department management.
Direct reports include the Marketing Assistant.
- Oversee marketing communications including copywriting, branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and events, collateral materials, and market research management
- Support the organization’s marketing annual plan necessary to achieve business targets in relation to marketing initiatives
- Work with VP of Marketing and Education to develop, maintain and prioritize master department calendar.
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Manage content calendar across all social media channels to leverage product offerings and brand awareness
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Work with Marketing team to update and/or create new departmental operating processes and create/maintain current operating processes documentation; ensure compliance for all
- Partner with Sr. Marketing Manager by taking marketing lead on product launch process and tracking department milestones.
- Develop marketing assistant by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Responsible for budget tracking for marketing department
- Assist with tradeshow timing and project management, as needed
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required. MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of marketing experience; 2 of those in a management or supervisory role
- Experience in the Cosmetic, Fashion, Luxury Goods or Accessories space a strong plus
- Strong leadership ability supported by authentic skills, experience and a proven pattern of success
- Experience and passion for customers, delivering great experiences and building high-performing teams
- Experience in content development, channel optimization, brand consistency
- Experience with social media and content integration
- Copywriting experience and proven track record
- Fastidious and process focused
- Strong project management skills and ability to create and execute plans; organization, prioritization and deadline oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advertising/traffic experience highly desirable
- International marketing experience desirable
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!