Administrative Assistant / Executive Office
Human Resources and Administration
This position serves as a trusted partner to the Founder and CEO and is an integral part of Anisa International. This role is responsible for coordinating and providing direct on-going support to the Founder and CEO, ensuring that the time and tasks of the Founder and CEO are well organized, planned and prioritized.
- Manage Founder and CEO’s complex calendar, including scheduling and confirming all meetings, appointments, events, etc. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Provide Executive Office with general administrative support, including creation of agendas, capture meeting notes, follow up on outstanding items, etc.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the Founder and CEO with executive team, AI team members, customers, community members, as requested.
- Prioritize incoming communications, requests and needs in a timely and effective manner while keeping the Founder and CEO informed of any items requiring feedback
- Maintains Founder and CEO’s business contact databases
- Complete critical tasks and assist on multiple projects with a hands-on approach which facilitates the Founder & CEO’s ability to lead the company
- Handling all matters expeditiously, proactively and follow through on all items to successful completion
- Provide assistance to Founder and CEO with personal tasks, as requested
- Perform other duties/projects as required as directed by Founder & CEO.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in executive assistant role
- College Degree required
- High level of professionalism
- Fastidious; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Strong “of-service” and can do attitude
- Highly proficient with Office 365; Outlook calendar management
- Highly effective listening and oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage high volume of competing tasks and demands while meeting deadlines
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to manage through change and work in an innovative, fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their resume via company's website. The Company kindly asks that you not call, email, send LinkedIn requests, etc. to any member of the staff or the CEO. We look forward to hearing from you!